Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Updateables....

The electricians came and went. The plumber is still not here, nor is the floor. So Ive taken some resources, broken them down and rebuilt them to something more like what I want. And I want a wine rack on the cabinets.

Im getting pretty feisty waiting to put this floor down and move in. We also put the B speakers out on the porch, so you can rock out while you grill out.

The little seedling tree is growing.

The phone disaster has been reduced

The outdoor lights have been hooked up

Kona is recovering from her spay nicely. I actually got the chance to watch the surgery and wow, its just crazy bc the doc uses this hook tool and fishes for organs, then ties and cuts em off. Awesome.

Over the weekend I had to take the Swiftwater Rescue course again bc mine had lapsed. Super fun, super wet, super cold. Let the gear dry. I found out today that my drypants had two nice holes, explaining why my left leg was so saturated. Sucks. Next on the list, drysuit, so I can be like Timmy.

As well, some more addition shots to please the restless.

I know its a lot for one shot, but who cares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

counter, sink, wine rack and light illuminating all looks really great! Nice planning and executing! So close...
Love, The Mom

Anonymous said...

Great pics love them just not sure where they are taken? you are doing a great job with all your work son. hope you got lappy uup and running, knowing you that is a given. going to put down a bunch of fertilizer today, things are starting to green up and time to start mowing..... yea