A real life deposit of all things ridiculous from the watersheds of the Rocky Mountains
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Media Madness....
Almost there, just need to put the floor in today (tomorrow bc Im lazy) and align the couches. Bad ass.
click image for the full size version
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice! ...and you know how picky I am about home theatre setups! If the sub is front firing, no worries. If it's downward, try to get it further away from the wall to reduce the 'boomy' effect. Heh, I said boomy.
4 comments:
Nice! ...and you know how picky I am about home theatre setups! If the sub is front firing, no worries. If it's downward, try to get it further away from the wall to reduce the 'boomy' effect. Heh, I said boomy.
OMG so exciting! Almost there! The Mom
Wait. I am confused. Who's house is this? Keith or the mom? ;)
The Moms fo sho!! I dont think Ive ever made enough to afford a down payment.
Post a Comment